The field of medicine is rapidly changing. PlayToKnow aims to keep Swiss doctors informed about new advancements in the treatment of their patients. For more than 5 years, PlayToKnow develops and organizes independent and innovative medical education events (in-person and virtual). Through the usage of new technologies and methods of exchange as well as through the consultation of a network of opinion leaders, we strive to produce the most educative and convenient formats for our target groups. Working closely with healthcare professionals we are always evaluating and improving the formats with the feedback of the end-users.
Some of our current services are listed below:
- Local medical education events in Zürich (e.g. ASCO Update)
- Execution of virtual and hybrid events (e.g. ACR in the Mountains)
- Highlightsummaries from international conferences
- Cooperation on events with national and international medical societies (e.g. ACR and SGR)
- Organization of advisory and educational Boards
- Medical writing of manuscripts
- Meet the author events
- and many more...
For specific requests, please contact us directly.